Inspiring Innovation in Student Research VIRTUAL Workshop Summer 2021!
- Want to learn how to inspire your students to conduct independent research?
- Interested in learning how to assist students in topic selection, time management, and presentation of science and engineering research projects?
- Planning your school’s science and engineering research competition?
- New to the process or looking for a more organized approach?
The following topics will be discussed during the workshop:
- How to foster and guide scientific and engineering research in the classroom.
- How to initiate, manage, and evaluate student science and engineering research projects.
- You will be guided through the steps in planning a school or district science & engineering fair.
2021 Workshop Dates
Dates: August 3rd & 5th, 2021
Session Times: 8:30AM-12PM (breaks included)
The workshop is free, fully online and designed for teachers in grades 3-12. Registration assumes that you will attend both sessions. A certificate for hours equivalent to 1 CEU will be awarded to those who participate in all virtual sessions and submit complete associated work.
Complete this form to register for the workshop.
For questions contact: Theresa Gibson, Executive Director
Sponsored by the Biogen Foundation