- Want to learn how to inspire your students to conduct independent research?
- Interested in learning how to assist students in topic selection, time management, and presentation of science and engineering research projects?
- Planning your school’s science and engineering research competition?
- New to the process or looking for a more organized approach?
The following topics will be discussed during the workshop:
- How to foster and guide scientific and engineering research in the classroom.
- How to initiate, manage, and evaluate student science and engineering research projects.
- You will be guided through the steps in planning a school or district science & engineering fair.
2020 Workshop Dates
|7/7||3:00-3:50||Introduction to Student Research|
|7/14||4:00-4:50||Developing a Research Question|
|7/21||3:00-3:50||Creating a Research Plan and Safety Requirements|
|7/21||4:00-4:50||Stories from Students and the Journey from Plans to Presentations|
These FREE workshops will all be offered via Zoom.
Workshops are for teachers in grades 3-12 and run 3-5 pm with a 10 minute break. 1.0 CEUs possible for completion of all workshops and the submission accompanying work.
For questions contact: Theresa Gibson, Executive Director
Sponsored by the Biogen Foundation