Stay tuned for details on workshops for the 2020-21 Academic Year
- Want to learn how to inspire your students to conduct independent research?
- Interested in learning how to assist students in topic selection, time management, and presentation of science and engineering research projects?
- Planning your school’s science and engineering research competition?
- New to the process or looking for a more organized approach?
The following topics will be discussed during the workshop:
- How to foster and guide scientific and engineering research in the classroom.
- How to initiate, manage, and evaluate student science and engineering research projects.
- You will be guided through the steps in planning a school or district science & engineering fair.
Workshops are for teachers in grades 3-12 and run 8:30 am to 3:30 pm including lunch. All materials supplied; 0.6 – 1.0 CEUs possible for completion of the workshop.
Registration is $15 but all attendees receive a $65 stipend for participation
For questions contact: Manley Midgett, Outreach Coordinator
Sponsored by the Biogen Foundation